During these times of uncertainty due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, NeuBeam is taking steps to make sure that you will be able to successfully use your Internet service for all your needs.
Please find below items related to the novel coronavirus outbreak including emails sent to customers, billing information, and more. Click the plus sign to expand each item. We wish all customers the very best during this difficult time.
- We monitor our networks 24/7. The amount of usage on our network has risen significantly in the past six months and we are doing the best we can to quickly expand the network to meet these increases. In the event of a service disruption, we will post updates on neubeam.com and our Facebook pages for your local market. When possible, we will provide an ETA when service will resume.
- Local sales and support. NeuBeam has a local sales office and technical support team in each of our markets. While many of our employees are currently working from home, you may reach our business sales lines at the following numbers:
- Eastern Shore of Virginia – 757-745-1440
- Garrett County – 240-449-3360
- Washington State – 509-392-6500
- We have children, just like you. We know many families are now using our service for online learning. NeuBeam meets and exceeds the speed requirements for Learning Management Systems such as Virtual Virginia and Schoology. If you have any other concerns or want to inquire about upgrading to a higher speed packages, please contact the business sales line numbers listed above.
- Our hotspots are there when you need them. We maintain free public WiFi hotspots for our communities in Onancock, VA; Oakland, MD; Grantsville, MD; and Colville, WA. For specific locations, visit: https://bit.ly/32i4R7j
- Maintain your account online. You can maintain your NeuBeam account through our online portal. Use our portal to review your invoices, make payments, see your current charge, and modify your contact information. Visit the portal at myaccount.neubeam.com.