Save $30 on your monthly bill through the Affordable Connectivity Program!
* Maryland customers can save an additional $15/month! Reduce your monthly bill with the Affordable Connectivity Program. And purchase a low cost desktop or laptop while supplies last.
Congress recently created the Affordable Connectivity Program, a long-term, $14 billion program, which replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program. This investment in broadband affordability will help ensure we can afford the internet connections we need for work, school, health care and more for a long time. NeuBeam is a participating provider in this FCC program.
The benefit will provide a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. NeuBeam will also offer to eligible households a one-time discounted desktop computer for $20.00, or a laptop for $49.99, while supplies last.
The ACP Program will be limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, or Lifeline;
- Participates in a Lifeline-qualifying government program;
- Participates in the Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC);
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
See the steps below.
Maryland has launched Connect Maryland, a transformative new initiative to supercharge the State of Maryland’s broadband investment with a total new investment of $400 million to fully address the digital divide. To receive assistance, Maryland households must already be approved for service under the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program. The Maryland EBB Program offers an additional $15/month.
Consumers who are enrolled in the EBB Program as of December 31, 2021, will have a 60-day transition period where they continue to receive their full EBB Program monthly $50 benefit before moving to the reduced ACP benefit of $30 per month. You do not have to take any action to continue to receive your benefit at the current level during the 60-day transition period.
During the transition period, EBB subscribers that qualified for the EBB Program under the “substantial loss of income due to a job loss or furlough” will need to confirm their eligibility to qualify for the ACP. Under the new rules, subscribers who qualified through this eligibility criteria who are unable to demonstrate their eligibility for the ACP will be de-enrolled at the end of the 60-day transition period. If you fall into this category, we will further contact you.
Follow these steps:
New customers must be in our service area*. Please contact your local sales office to confirm service availability**.
Determine your eligibility for the benefit by applying through our enrollment form at neubeam.com/enrollment.
∗ Service is offered on the Eastern Shore of Virginia; Garrett County, MD; and Stevens and Ferry Counties, Washington. Please check with us for service available to your home.
** To confirm service availability, contact your local sales office: On the Eastern Shore of Virginia, call 757-745-1440. In Garrett County, MD, call 240-449-3360. In Washington, call 509-392-6500.
If you are having any issues with the administration of the Affordable Connectivity Program, you may receive further information from the FCC by visiting their website or calling the FCC’s ACP helpline at (877) 384-2575.
What is the ACP? Who is it for?
Quality Refurbished Desktops and Laptops
Limited availability and offered while supplies last
NeuBeam is partnering with PCs for People to offer discounted desktop and laptop computers. Once you are enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program through NeuBeam, we will send you instructions explaining how to purchase these devices.
Note: You must be approved for the ACP Program in order to purchase a discounted computer. Please wait 2-3 days after enrolling in the ACP Program before contacting PCs for People, in order for our internal processing to be completed. NeuBeam does not offer post-sale support for purchased PCs.
Wifi-enabled refurbished desktop with Windows 10 operating system.
System includes i5 or i7 processor, 6 GB RAM and 500 GB or SSD hard drive. Microsoft Office, antivirus software, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. A one-year warranty is also included.
Wifi-enabled refurbished laptop with Windows 10 operating system.
System includes i5 or i7 processors, 6 GB RAM and 500 GB or SSD hard drive. Microsoft Office, antivirus software, and an AC power adapter. A one-year warranty is also included.